- Nomination for an award does not guarantee an award.
- We reserve the right to ask for additional information or clarification from the nominee.
- Misrepresentation of information can lead to disqualification of the nomination, without any notice.
- The jury will only evaluate complete documents that are relevant and bear measurable outcome and impact.
- We reserve the right to reproduce the submitted material, without limitation, in both print and electronic format. All or part of any material projects/programmes, photographs, submissions or any details submitted for the purpose of this Award will be used for any publicity campaign related to Higher Education.
- In case one organization/company/education
al institute/department is winning more than one award, then the jury reserves the right to assign the award to the next best nomination.
- All nominations MUST be sent online on or before the last date.
- Travel & accommodation are not provided by us. Attendees are responsible for making their own travel, boarding and lodging arrangements.
- Submitted nominations cannot be withdrawn at a later stage.
- Payments once made will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to change / merge / delete / create category of awards without any intimation or obligation.
- Conditions under force-majure or on the absolute discretion of the Organiser’s control, the Organiser reserves the right to change the time, dates and the venue of the Conclave / Award Function, without incurring any liability towards you.
- In case of any confusion, the decision taken by the organizer will be final.
Terms & Conditions was last modified: March 26th, 2018 by